Bernt and Bjarne's Champagne Blog

This blog is dedicated to the great taste and enjoyment of the sparkling bubbling wine called Champagne! ...and what might happen after enjoying these adventure bubbles!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lillestrøm, Norway

Friday, August 26, 2005

Sabre Champagne

Bernt and Bjarne is giving the old tradition of sabring Champagne a try after Bjarne has gotten a Diploma in the art at Mauritius this summer!
To learn how its done - download this video clip !



























3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the Finn Kalvik imposer you kan hear on a badly tuned guitar in the background on the video?


Kjell

12:10 AM  
Blogger Mark Johnson said...

I love champagne, I love it when it tingles my throat I makes my tummy feel like a boat in a stormy sea my god I love champagne!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Samual James said...

I always feels that am living in heaven while drinking Champange.. I always wander to get the new flavors of Cheap Champagne .. Here you described very well about this way to drink champange... I'm lovin it.... :)

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home